Civil servant requesting transfer to Thimphu Thromde

  1. Apply to Executive Secretary with the NOC from current Agency
  1. Executive Secretary will discuss with concerned Division Chief and HRO.
  1. HR section will issue acceptance letter as per the approval of Executive Secretary
  1. HR section will forward the letter to RCSC
  1. Transfer will however be approved by RCSC if Inter-ministerial/agencies and MoWHS if intra-Ministerial transfer.
  2. If transfer is approved, join the Thromde office