- No objection certificate from Family members for family land and for co owners
- Mortgage deceleration form
- No objection certificate from concern bank if mortgaged
- Building occupancy certificate
- death certificate if thram owner is deceased
- Marriage certificate if transaction is between husband and wife
- Family tree if its family land
- Orginal LagThram(s)
For land Transaction please visit http://citizen.nlcs.gov.bt
- Submit application
- Within 3 days you will receive notification (Rejected/accepted with reasons)
- if Accepted visit Thromde revenue office and pay Nu.1000 as registration fee.
- Come along with the revenue receipt and above original documents to land record office.
- The office will keep the transaction for a moth as a observation period. (Any objection shall only be entertained within the time frame)
- After one month of observation Thimphu Thromde will forward the application to Land Commission. Incase if there is any issue, the applicant will be notified accordingly.
- You will receive a notification when the LagThram is ready. (After 15 days from the observation period)