- Waste (Soil) Dumping
- The client will submit application to Chief Environment Officer.
- Environment Division will identify the disposal site in consultation with UPD.
iii. The client shall pay the Security Deposits (subject to change) of:
- Nu. 16,400.00/- for Bull Dozor charge per day.
- Nu. 305.00/- for Waste per Truck load.
- The approval will be given by the Environment Division after payment of security deposit.
- Environment Division will verify the disposal site and if it is found as per the prevailing norms, the Security Deposit will be refunded.
- Lodging complaints (Illegal waste dumping & sewerage leakage)
- Submit application with details to Chief Environment Officer.
- The Chief Environment Officer will assign relevant officers to follow up on the issue.
Note: Illegal dumping of any kind of waste is a punishable offence. The defaulter will be penalized with payment of Nu. 20,000 per truck load.