Follow the stept given below:
- Obtain the form from Urban Planning Division or download it from theTCC website (www.tcc.gov.bt/forms/siteplan.pdf).
- Attach a recent copy of the Ownership Certificate.
- Get clearances from the various divisions and sections as mentioned in the form.
- Make an appointment with the concerned Urban Planner/Surveyors for the survey of plot.
- After the survey, make appointment for plot demarcation. Obtain an invoice and collect the site plan from the concerned planner/ surveyor after making payments for the site plan to the Revenue Section.
- Cross-check for errors in spellings and data entries ( ie names, plot no. Thram no. etc).
- In the Planned Areas (LAPs) Step No. 4 is not required.
- The Site Plan shall be prepared by the concerned planners/surveyors and issued to the Land owner within 15 days from the date of demarcation.
- Validity of the site plan is 12 months from the date of issue.