- The applicant shall fill up a requisition form for the site plan and demarcation.
- The surveyor shall carry out the following activities:
- A cross examination of area in the Thram records, the shape, location (sheet no.), the actual survey etc.
- Necessary adjustments to tally the ground acerage with the Thram records.
iii. Print out the critical points of the boundary points.
- Stake out the critical boundary points on the ground.Official site plan of the area shall be released after completion of demarcation of boundary.
- In unplanned areas, receipt of the payments must be produced prior to release of site plans after the demarcation.