- The civil servant shall submit the application of resignation to respective Division Chief giving one month notice.
- Division Chief marks the letter to HR Section.
- HR section put up the application to HRC for approval.
- If approved, HR section issues the acceptance letter
- After receipt of the acceptance letter, the official do the Handing taking over and submit a copy along with the relieving order to HR section.
- HRO to issue relieving order with a copy to all the relevant agencies
- Official submit clearance from financial institutes, Tax clearance, audit clearance and NHDCL clearance.
- The HR section shall issue the sanction orders.
- The accounts section shall process the retirement benefits.