Dzongkhag Administration, PemaGatshel is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
In case you download any tender document from www.ema.bt, your name of construction name, email address and contact details will be recorded. Your details will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list or used for any other purpose without your consent.
Automatically Collected Information
This website collects and temporarily stores certain technical information about your visit for use in site management and security purposes. This information includes:
- The Internet domain from which you access our Web site (for example, xcompany.com if you use a private Internet access account, or yourschool.edu if you connect from an educational domain);
- The IP address (a unique number for each computer connected to the Internet) from which you access our Web site;
- The type of browser (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer) used to access our site;
- The operating system (Windows, Mac) used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The URLs of the pages you visit;
- Your username, if it was used to log in to the Web site;
This information is only used to help us make our site more useful for you. With this data we learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use.
Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are retained temporarily as required for security and site management purposes only.
Information shared via social media
Any comments posted via social media, linked with this website, may disclose the identity of the user. The Dzongkhag Administration, Pemagatshel and employees do not accept legal liability or responsibility for the content of the information or identity released of the users through social media.