- Apply to division chief with the medical
- Division Chief forwards the documents to HR section.
- HR issue office order if the leave is less than one month and has copy of medical certificates.
- HR put up the application to HRC for approval if the leave is beyond one month for approval.
- HR section issues office order after approval.
FOR MEDICAL LEAVE, submit a medical certificate issued by a medical authority in Bhutan as detailed below for the periods:
- Up to one (1) month – A Medical Officer.
- Up to six (6) months – A Medical Board of Doctors appointed by the Ministry of Health.
- Exceeding six (6) months -Ministry of Health on the recommendation of a Medical Board appointed by the Ministry of Health.