Requesting Transfer to other agencies including Secondment

  1. Application to be submitted to Executive Secretary through Division Chief for NOC
  1. Executive Secretary will mark to HR section for HRC approval.
  1. HR section shall issue NOC as per the decision of the HRC
  1. Transfer will be approved by RCSC as RCSC is the final authority to Approve Inter ministerial/agencies transfer.
  1. If the transfer is approved by the RCSC, the official shall complete handing taking over charges
  1. HR section shall issue relieving order after receiving a copy of handing/taking documents and clearance document.