Extra-ordinary Leave

  1. Civil Servant submit application to respective Division Chief
  2. Division Chief forward the application to HR section
  3. HR section submit the application to HRC for approval
  4. HR section issue office order informing the decision of the HRC
  5. If approved, civil servant do the handing taking after receiving the office order and the official submit the EOL undertaking form to HR section
  6. HR section issue relieving order
  7. For Teachers, report to MoE after completion of EoL for placement