Thimphu Thromde is pleased to announce the vacancy for the following position on contract for 1 year.
|Position Title||Position Level||Vacant Position||Minimum Qualification||Salary||Remarks|
|1||Bachelor of Arts||16,365 with 30% Contract Allowance and 20% House Rent Allowance||Preference shall be given to candidates who have the relevant working experience with background in Sociology|
Interested Bhutanese nationals may apply with the following documents latest by 22nd November 2017 to the HR Section, Thimphu Thromde.
- RCSC Employment Application Form
- Academic certificates and transcripts
- Citizenship Identity Card (Copy)
- Security Clearance (Online approved)
- Medical Fitness Certificate (Copy)
For TOR reference, visit Thimphu Thromde website, www.thimphucity.gov.bt.
The shortlisted candidates will also be announced in Thimphu Thromde’s website (www.thimphucity.gov.bt) . For any clarification, please contact 2321513 during office hours.
Chief Administrative Officer
The duties and responsibilities of the Sociologist will include but will not be limited to:
- Assist the Thimphu Thromde to perform Resettlement and Rehabilitation (RR) activities under Component-2, of Second Bhutan Urban Development Project and Additional Financing ( BUDP-II and AF)
- Be responsible for land pooling coordination with urban planning division and resettlement & rehabilitation and participate in the meeting of Grievance Redressal Committee(GRC)
- Conduct quarterly monitoring of implementation of Resettlement Action Plan (RAP)
- Computerize and maintain the available R&R database to monitor the progress of the R&R activities against the targeted performance indicators
- Facilitate the opening of joint accounts in the names of the husband and wife in local banks to transfer assistance for R&R for project affected people (PAP) and organize the disbursement
- Participate in regular meetings and organize bi-monthly meeting to review the progress on R&R with the head
- Carryout the questionnaire and conduct the survey for the project affected people.
- Analyze the data using statistical tools and inference the results
- Any other related issues that may be assigned by Thimphu Thromde.