The Procurement Section, Thimphu Thromde invites sealed bids from interested national travel/ticketing agents having valid license. The detail information regarding the terms and condition can be obtained from the procurement section.
The sealed quotation must be submitted in hard copy on or before 17/08/2017 by 10.00 AM and the same will be opened on the same day at 10.30 AM in presence of the interested bidders or their representatives in the conference hall, Thimphu Thromde. The preference shall be given to the bidder offering the cheapest and the most direct route with confirmed booking on the specified date of travel.
For further information, contact procurement section at 337526
- The quotation is hereby invited for the following route:
|Date||From||To||Name of Passenger(s)||Class||Unit rate (Nu)|
|26/08/2017||Paro – Bangkok||
Oma Pati Luitel
|Economy (full fare)
|27/08/2017||Bangkok- Seoul, South Korea|
|02/9/2017||Seoul – Bangkok|
- Important Note: Quote the rate only for confirmed seat for the particular route.
Terms & Conditions:
- The sealed cover quotation should reach the office of the procurement section, Thimphu Thromde, Thimphu on or before 17/08/2017 at 10.00 AM BST.
- The bidder should furnish the bid security amount of Nu. 15000.00 (Fifteen Thousand) in form of BG, CW or DD favoring Executive Secretary, Thimphu Thromde.
- The bidder (s) shall enclose copy of the valid trade license along with its bid.
- The rate should be valid for one year or till the completion of round trip.
- Cancellation or no show charges will not be applicable.
- The travel/Ticketing agents shall be required to refund the difference of cost, should an agent charge the full fare but issues and excursion ticket.
- Payment shall be made only after the round trip travel has been successfully performed by the concern official (s).
- Travel/Ticketing agents may enclose separate itinerary indicating other details such as name of airline and flight number.
- The quotation received after the deadline of submission shall be rejected as received late.
- Conditional quotation such as air fares are subject to increase or changing of air line at the time of travel shall not be acceptable.
- The travel agents (s) are required to quote as per the sectors mentioned above and in the reliable and safe plane.
- In case of lump sum round trip offer, the breakup of rate for each sector must be indicated.
- Bidders should always provide offer for the most direct and shortest route.
- Bids will be rejected or bidders shall be barred from participating in the bidding process if they are found involved in any form of corruption or in collusion with.
- Your sealed quotation should be addressed to: